Sunday, November 29, 2009

♥ 112 : Date with mom !



Today was The Public Holiday - Hari Raya Haji =D
My mom din work ! So she bring me to Jusco ^^
My mom asked my baby go together .. But he cant out =( SAD !
Wanted to watch 2 movie 2012 and Twilight New Moon !
Get ready b4 2 pm and head to Jusco around 2:15 pm ..
Lots of peoples shopping at Jusco today =(
Hard to find a car park .. Lucky my mom found it =)
Reach Cheras Selatan Jusco at 2:30 pm !
My mom waited me at the food court and I rushed up to buy movie ticket !
Hate it !!! 2012 Full till night !!!!!!!! Damn it !!!!! No choice !!
Watch 1 movie is enough ! New moon ! =( Unhappy !
Well after I bought it .. It's full but I get 3pm movie last couple seat ! =D
Went down to the food court and buy some meal for mom !
While she eating , I went to the market and bought some junk food and drinks =)
Bought 2 big bottle of Pringles , big bottle of plain water and sushi ! =D
Put all this stuff in my bad and bring it all to the cinema =)
It's already 3 pm and both of us rush up to the cinema =D

New moon !!!!!!


Well ...
This movie was bored in the starting !!!!
The only part that interesting is the part in the Trailer !!!
And the ending was so disappointed !!!
Bella , will you marry me ? If I'm not wrong ?
It's sweet and romantic .. But ..
Maybe I'm not satisfied with the ending =D haha !
By the way , Jacob body was so hot !!! SEXY =D
Make my saliva drop down HAHA ! I was kidding =p
Less Edward Cullen scene in this movie .. I'll wait for the next twilight !
Compare Twilight with The Vampire Diaries ..
I love VD 80 % and twilight ? 20 % =)) Don't kill me for the twilight fans ! =D

Went to toilet after the movie =D wanna pee pee =)
Took few photos =) Let me show you !



After that ...
Went to shopping !! =D Look for hand bag actually !
My mom bag , the zip spoil already ~~
All those bag that my mom likes .. All so costly .. RM 200-400 ~.~
Wow .. It's just a bag .. If me I wont waste that much on bag HAHA !
Cause I'm not rich =) Look for bras after that Haha!!
Keep trying and trying ... cant find the size that suit me =(
Feel so frustrated with it ! And finally my mom bought 1 for herself !
RM 60 ,Triumph type of bra .. and me ????
Normal bra .. cost RM 59.90 LOL .. actually that bra cost 99.90 ..
The price drop .. =) LOL !! I've told my baby about the price and he shocked ?
Bra also so expensive LOL Took 1 photo in the fitting room =)

Went to Eva work place after that =D
Keep chit-chatting with her while my mom searching for other stuff =D
Quite happy with her =) LOL
Heading back home at 8 pm LOL slightly rain =(
Hate raining so so so much =( My panties hard dry LOL HAHAHA !!
Took few photos in the car while my mom Pam petrol in shell ! =D
Lets see ! =D

Reach home around 9 pm =)
Cause need to stop by 7 eleven bought something for baby =)
That's all =D Goodnight !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment