Friday, November 20, 2009

♥ 109 : Watch this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You know what ?? I damn bad luck in this 2 days !
It's totally sucks =( Peoples keep blaming me never mind .. =D
At least I get a gang of best friends that cares me =)
Well .. I'm so frustrating if my bro's laptop cant on9 msn ..
I really pissed and bored without msn .. !!!!!!!!
Unfortunately , I act like I'm pro but I'm actually noob !
I deleted those internet settings , downloaded and install some software causes the laptop cant connect the internet ==
Went to Computer shop in this afternoon at Mahkota =(
That guys reset all the settings but still cant connect streamyx , broadband and either wireless broadband !!!!!
He says must format ! But I just cant format it , my bro going to kill me =D
When he get to know it , he just scolded me a lil bit =D
Format is doesn't matter , the matter is WINDOW LICENSE KEY !
The cd of the windows license key is in my bro hostel !
My bro doesn't have the hostel key ! Now is the holiday break for him !
I guess he can format his laptop after the holidays end =(
It's just the matter of cant connect the net !
Otherwise , it's fine ! I can watch lots of movie using his laptop ! =D


Fall in love with few songs belows =D

Lady Gaga - BAD ROMANCE =)



Love this part the most !!!!!!!!!!!

I want your loving
I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!)
I want your loving
All your love is revenge
You and me could write a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
(Want your bad romance)
Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance
(Want your bad romance)
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
(Want your bad romance)
Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance

Lady Gaga - Telephone ( Feat Beyonce )



Well I Love This Part !!!


Hello, hello, baby;
You called, I can't hear a thing.
I have got no service
in the club, you see, see…
Wha-Wha-What did you say?
Oh, you're breaking up on me…
Sorry, I cannot hear you,
I'm kinda busy.

K-kinda busy
K-kinda busy
Sorry, I cannot hear you, I'm kinda busy

!!!!

Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna think anymore!


Lady Gaga - Monster



THIS PART !!

I asked my girlfriend if she’d seen you round before
She mumbled something while we got down on the floor baby
We might’ve fucked not really sure, don’t quite recall
But something tells me that I’ve seen him, yeah

That boy is a monster
M-M-M-Monster
That boy is a monster
M-M-M-Monster
That boy is a monster
Er-er-er-er

He ate my heart
(I love that girl)
He ate my heart
(Wanna talk to her, she’s hot as hell)

He ate my heart
He ate my heart
Instead he’s a monster in my bed



I love the Liric !!!!!


Rihanna - Russian Roulettle



I TRIED TO SING THIS SONG AlONE LIKE CRAZY !
1 WORD !
HARD !

Say a prayer to yourself
He says close your eyes, sometimes it helps
And then I get a scary thought
That he's here, means he's never lost

And you can see my heart.. beating
You can see it through my chest
I'm terrified, but I'm not leaving
I know that I must pass this test
So just pull the trigger.....

As my life flashes before my eyes
I'm wondering if I will ever see another sunrise
So many won't get the chance to say goodbye
But it's to late to think of the value of my life

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment