Wednesday, December 16, 2009

♥ 128 : Ayamas


The main thing in this post is ..
I wanna show off my hair =D
Flash Flash Flash !!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥
Took this picture before I left house to dinner !
Nice or not ? LOL browny =D

Change shirt and short !!!!
Went to Ayamas shop at Mahkota Cheras ..
Mom says she feel like wanna eat there ...
Okay , fine .. I just follow her =D
Eat Ayamas !!!! Yahoooooooo !!!! =)
2 person with 2 simple dishes !
Pass by my day just like that ! =)


Me and mom meals ! =D

Went out tonight yam cha with Anna and others ...
I and Anna comfirm going to take car license together !
I pass money to her after mom pay me =D
She going to pay for me YAY !!
Cause I scare I will use up those money for some other stuff !
After yam cha , same as usual .. She send me back safely =D

My Baby took license already ! Hmmp !
Din wait for me also ~~ Never mind la =D
I Love You Baby ! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tomorrow Sing K !!!!!

Car License !!! I coming to you very soon !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment