Wednesday, September 9, 2009

♥ 67 : Totally Crazy


Damn tired due to today English paper
Damn stress =.= .. English is important to me ~
But anyway , I cant do it well in the exam today
I had not enough time to complete the essay~
So I just main tembak ~LOL
I felt so tired after the exam started ..
Later on I lying on the table and keep my day dreaming ..
Until I realize that I wasting and delaying my time ~~
I started to rush my essay .. Quite tired after I complete it
But luckily , it's done before time's up .. =)
Well , I'm not gonna go to school tomorrow , Need Rest !


This is my lunch =.=
Really tired after I back from school
So I called my dad for a lunch delivery !
He bought me my love McDonald's .. Thanks yo !

Share some funny photo here
Alex send me few pictures of animal and
I found some others through the website ..

This is the reason why girls in top exam =) (+18)

Isn't it cute ? To me , it's really cute .. lol

LOL china dogs =.= so colourful

Cute couples =) check it out hoho ~~

Funny Couples


Crazy parents with their babies


Seat on it if you dare =)
Cats modeling LOL so funny !!




End up today blogging with 1 last photo
OMG
It's really funny !


Hope you guys enjoy these pictures ..
I get it from Funzug

Goodnight =)
09/09/09 *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment