Sunday, July 5, 2009

♥ 33 : Farewell


Ntg special today .. My bro gonna back to his hostel and started his study soon ...
7 sumthing in the evening , my dad drove all of us went to BMC to had our dinner ..
Really damn long time diden eat together with my bro jor .. =.="

There's the pictures b4 I leave the house ..


Nearlly felt damn tired ... really tired ~~
After we had complete our dinner ..
My dad drove us to my bro hostel nearby Telecom Multimedia College ..
It tooks us 45 minit journey in the car XD I felt sleepy and cold in the car T.T
Need someone hug me xD Start imagine those stupid noncense ~~~~~ XD
On the way passed by Jln Ampang ... While I stuck in a trafic light ...
I took this as below ..

ntg take .. took this picture XD

Hahaha .. so lame arhx me .. Just wanna prove I'm was at Jln Ampang only =.=
Okays... Finally our whole family reached my bro hostel about 9.12 pm ..
My dad help him pack all the things up to his room .. XD
My dad say there was KNS .. coz they only prepared bed for those students ..
Double decker bed !!! NO stand fan .. How for those students that sleep down the bed ?
NO tables !!! Where to put my bro electric boiling water stuff ?? !@#$%^*
I only can say 1 single word .. That's "" Sucks "" !! Oups sorry to say that ..XD
While waiting they doing their things .. I took few pictures of mine again ..
I'm really damn Zi Lian .. LOLLL .. no choice lor .. Boring ~~~~

my bro hostel .. XD

heee ... acting there ... ^^

lalala ... I'm fat ... XD proud of that =.=

After my dad done helping my bro .. We chat for a while inside the car ...
My mom gave my bro $$ .. Both of my eyes becomes like this $.$ ady XD
Oh yea .. I'm just kidding larhx XD Okays this is a farewell chat with him ..
I guess .. He maybe will less back home coz need to improve himself ..
And me ??? I guess it's soon too la .. XD SPM coming soon ...
After chat finish with my bro , he need to left us lor .. xD
So ... Goodbye ~~ Take care lor my brother .. I'll miss you ... XD
But make sure 1 thing first ... I want you miss me more then I miss you XD
Althought I a lil bit angry eu .. but .. I'm ntg lar .. Take care ~~


That's all for today blogging ..
Nite evryone ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment