Saturday, June 20, 2009

♥ 20 : boom poom pow


I woke up 9 sumthing in this morning due to a msg from my dear * ~


But then in a blink of an eye , I continue fall assleep again ... XD

Nvm lurh , 10 sumthing my MOM called me ... !! siensz arh .. ~!@#$%^&

She asked me to collect all those shirt because it's going to rain .. =.=

Then , no choice need to get up from my lovely bed ... wuwu T.T

After collecting all those shirt .. I on my pc and surfing net XD

Within half and hour , It's started to rain .. and from slightly rain become heavy rain T.T

But , it's just rain 4 a while only ... So happy wahaha ..Coz I scare thunder vry much =.=

After I had enough with surfing net , I help my mom do some housework ..

That's sweeping the whole house except my bro room n kitchen ~ left tat 2 places and let my mom continue it herself XD

After done my housework ... I waited my mom return home by 2.00 pm from her office ...

When my mom reached home , she told me that my dad gonna drove us back to muar “麻坡” my mom village to eat some fresh durians and bring some back home , hoho ~

Then , I quickly bath and prepare evrything that I needed and packed all nicely and throw into the car bonet XD

We going to arrive to muar by 5.00 pm in the afternoon and coming back 2mro afternoon ... Gonna continue evrything in 2mro blogging ...

B4 that , I would like to intro 1 song to all my blog reader .. ♥ BOOM BOOM POW ♥ “ Insanity kicker remix ” Love this remix version XD



1 Comment:

  1. MoMo said...
    我比较喜欢原本的~^^

    我超喜欢里面那个女生的声音~超特别的~^^

Post a Comment